i am enough: Self-Awareness, Self-Love + Self-Compassion
Valentine’s day isn’t just for lovers. Practice self-love!
5-Mondays . February 13 – March 13 . 6pm – 8pm . 450 Sutter
Join Augusta Hopkins, an experienced mindfulness practitioner and teacher, and up to nine other women to practice cultivating self-awareness, self-love and self-compassion to face the demons that keep us from knowing, “i am enough”
We all have the potential for awakening self-love. It is within us! Through these 5-weeks of practice access will become easier.
i am enough course will be limited to a group of ten women
With Augusta we will create an intimate circle of women. By creating this private space we will feel comfortable to share what is in our hearts knowing that all will be held in confidence.
Augusta’s teaching draws on:
- Ten years of intimate study and practice of mindfulness with Vietnamese Zen Master Thich Nhat Hanh.
- Intensive practice with Venerable Ajahn Passano, a Western monastic disciple of Thai Meditation Master Ajahn Chah.
- Six years experience teaching Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction publicly, 1:1, and within organizations.
Enroll in i am enough course to…
be exposed to:
- Poet, David Whyte‘s poetry of self compassion (audio file)
- Monastic, Ajahn Passano‘s loving kindness (meditation)
- Story Teller, Brene Brown‘s Vulnerability (TED talk)
explore these books:
- Radical Acceptance: Embracing Your Life with the Heart of a Buddha – Tara Brach
- Fear: Essential Wisdom for Getting Through the Storm – Thich Nhat Hanh
- Abundant, Exalted, Immeasurable – Ajahn Passano
5-Mondays . Feb 13 – March 13 . 6pm – 8pm
450 Sutter . Union Square . San Francisco
“Augusta is an outstanding facilitator and communicator. She presented the material with skill and clarity.” ~Jules
“Augusta practices what she preaches and is a great facilitator. She is a great listener, and non judgmental.” ~Sharon
“I would recommend Augusta’s courses to anyone. ” ~Deeva
Wear loose fitting comfortable clothing in which you can breathe deeply with ease
(yoga pants or sweat pants are great, layers are good)
Course fee includes 10 hours of instruction and mp3 files with more than 10 hours of guided meditation.
The course has sprouted from Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction (MBSR) which was first offered by Jon Kabat–Zinn, PhD in 1979.
Please note, requests for reimbursement must be made by February 12, 2017. After that, no refunds will be issued. Choose wisely.